= 2.0.7 – October 26, 2019 =
– Improved: PDF attachment upload setting by using the native media library.
= 2.0.6 – September 4, 2019 =
* Improved: Not using VAT translation from WooCommerce anymore.
= 2.0.5 – June 7, 2019 =
* Fixed: Non-numeric value on empty order invoice generation.
* Fixed: Fatal error on type of date on invoice.
= 2.0.4 – May 31, 2019 =
* Fixed: Sequential invoice numbering not incrementing.
= 2.0.3 – May 21, 2019 = * Fixed: Moving get_formatted_base_address() to WPI() instance.
= 2.0.2 – May 20, 2019 =
* Added: Option to show discounted amounts instead of amounts excluding discounts.
* Added: Item discount column and line discount column to Advanced Table Content.
* Added: Option to change the type of date for credit notes and invoices.
= 2.0.1 – April 25, 2019 =
* Fixed: Fatal error PLUGIN_SLUG constant.
* Fixed: Formatted base address not showing on credit note.
Important: Requires WooCommerce PDF Invoices version 3.0.2 or greater and make sure to update any custom templates.
2.0.0 – April, 2019
* Added: Discount and total discount line items to Advanced Table Content feature.
* Added: Option to show or hide tax labels on columns and total rows.
* Added: Generate pdf credit notes bulk action.
* Added: Option to add (custom) customer address fields.
* Added: Plugin updates within WordPress dashboard/plugin page.
* Improved: License activation/deactivation.
* Improved: Settings pages not loading on every page request.
* Fixed: Not able to remove logo url from settings.
* Fixed: Non-dismissible admin notices by using post request instead of AJAX.
* Fixed: Settings page link.
* Fixed: Skipping invoice generation while Enable Request Invoice is not enabled.
* Fixed: Credit note not generating when using order number as invoice number.
* Fixed: Global invoices fatal error on BEWPI() function.
1.6.13 – August 3, 2018
* Added: Option to display used coupon codes.
* Fixed: VAT column not always displayed.
1.6.12 – July 26, 2018
* Improved: Credit note document margins and template in general.
* Fixed: EU B2B zero rated vat.
* Fixed: Fixed total amount for invoice when a refund has been made and a credit note exists.
* Fixed: Credit note fatal error for a full refund.
1.6.11 – July 20, 2018
* Fixed: Meta data fatal error credit notes.
1.6.10 – May 12, 2018
* Added: wpip_total_rows filter to add total rows.
1.6.9 – February 26, 2018
* Added: WooCommerce order action to send credit note email.
* Improved: Always use minimal credit note template when still using older micro template for invoices.
1.6.8 – January 17, 2018
* Added: Bulk action to print pdf packing slips.
* Added: ‘wpi_bewpi_request_invoice_default_value’ filter to change the default value of the request invoice checkout field.
1.6.7 – November 13, 2017
* Fixed: Enhanced select options not removable.
* Fixed: Due date not showing on PDF invoice template.
1.6.6 – October 19, 2017
* Fixed: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘::’.
1.6.5 – October 18, 2017
* Added: Option to set the days until Due Date.
* Added: ‘wpip_reminder_payment_methods’ to select specific payment methods to sent reminder email.
* Fixed: Order notes showing up within Credit Notes meta box.
Important: Requires WooCommerce PDF Invoices version 2.9.8+.
1.6.4 – October 10, 2017
* Added: Ability to change the days until reminder per order.
* Fixed: Cost including VAT showing incorrect data when using Advanced Table Content option.
1.6.3 – September 13, 2017
* Added: Credit notes and cancelled PDF invoices.
* Added: Advanced options to fully customize columns and rows of table content. When using a custom template, make sure to update it!
* Improved: Code by checking if invoice has already been sent to customer.
* Fixed: Default settings values not getting set due to page specific execution.
* Fixed: Credit notes getting generated twice when attached to email.
Important: Requires WooCommerce PDF Invoices version 2.9.4+.
1.6.2 – July 12, 2017
* Added: All available email types to ‘Attach to Emails’ option.
* Improved: Display line total including or excluding tax based on woocommerce cart option.
* Fixed: Duplicate fee total rows on global invoice by updating existing.
* Fixed: GLOB_BRACE not working for some non-linux hosting.
* Fixed: Bulk actions on shop order page not displayed.
* Fixed: Bulk Export PDF Packing Slips invalid zip file.
* Fixed: PDF global invoice not getting sent to customer.
* Fixed: Global invoice not using ‘get_order_number()’.
* Fixed: ‘bewpi_options’ filter `$group` parameter not using correct option name.
* Fixed: WC 2.6 compatibility.
Important: Requires WooCommerce PDF Invoices version 2.9.3+.
1.6.1 – May 24, 2017
* Added: Bulk Generate and Export packing slips actions.
* Added: Request invoice feature that adds a checkout field to request a PDF invoice.
* Fixed: Global invoice not showing correct subtotal and total.
* Removed: Option to show line item totals including tax for global invoice.
Important: Requires WooCommerce PDF Invoices version 2.9.1+.
1.6.0 – May 15, 2017
* Added: Notice and section description message to use the micro template for global invoices.
* Added: PDF Invoice reminder feature to automatically send a custom reminder email after a configurable period of time.
* Added: Composer to autoload classes.
* Improved: File names by removing all unnecessary prefixes.
* Improved: Settings class by a complete refactor due to the refactor of WooCommerce PDF Invoices 2.9.0.
* Fixed: Global invoice not always generated due to new company logo option.
* Fixed: Global invoice order item meta data.
* Removed: Unused public.css file.
Important: Requires WooCommerce PDF Invoices version 2.9.0+.
1.5.4 – May 9, 2017
* Fixed: Generate global invoice from my account page for year or month.
1.5.3 – April 28, 2017
* Added: Line item VAT on minimal template in new class `BEWPIP_Invoice`.
* Fixed: WPML and Polylang admin text translations.
* Fixed: Adding additional PDF files by adding document type check.
* Fixed: PDF invoices not getting updated when using bulk action.
* Removed: Unused ‘public.js’ file.
Important: Requires WooCommerce PDF Invoices version 2.8.1+.
1.5.2 – April 19, 2017
* Improved: Method name `save()` by renaming it to `generate()`.
1.5.1 – April 18, 2017
* Fixed: ‘PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_plugin_active()’ by not checking on frontend/non-admin.
1.5.0 – April 13, 2017
* Added: bewpip_bulk_generate_pdf_invoices_end action filter to execute custom code after bulk generation.
* Added: Polylang compatibility.
* Added: ‘class-bewpip-font.php’ class which automatically loads custom fonts from new uploads/woocommerce-pdf-invoices/fonts directory.
* Improved: Class and file names by using shorter prefix ‘bewpip’ instead of ‘bewpipremium’.
* Improved: Code by moving all global invoice code from ‘be-woocommerce-pdf-invoices-premium.php’ to ‘class-bewpipremium-invoice-global.php’.
* Improved: File structure by moving partials to includes/admin/views.
* Improved: Plugin activation and version checks by showing admin notices also on load.
* Fixed: WooCommerce 3.x.x+ compatibility.
* Fixed: WPML compatibility.
* Fixed: Select type settings by changing option ‘name’ to ‘id’ and added version to scripts.
Important: Requires WooCommerce PDF Invoices version 2.7.0+.
1.4.2 – March 6, 2017
* Fixed: Global invoice order date always showing current date.
Important: Requires WooCommerce PDF Invoices version 2.6.4+.
1.4.1 – February 25, 2017
* Improved: Adding Bulk PDF Invoice actions to bottom action select-list.
1.4.0 – January 29, 2017
* Added: Bulk generate PDF invoices on “Shop Order” page.
* Fixed: “Bulk Export PDF Invoices” action not exporting PDF invoices for selected orders.
1.3.9 – January 29, 2017
* Fixed: Email not attached to emails by getting full path of file instead of only formatted invoice number.
* Fixed: ‘Fatal error: Call to a member function is_virtual() on boolean’ by changing expression from ‘null’ to ‘boolean’ due to type checking operator. Update your custom global template!
* Fixed: ‘Fatal error: Call to a member function get_title() on a non-object’ when trying to generate invoice with deleted product. Update your custom global template!
Important: Requires WooCommerce PDF Invoices version 2.6.0+.
1.3.8 – January 20, 2017
* Added: Bulk export PDF invoices to zip file.
Important: Requires WooCommerce PDF Invoices version 2.5.6+.
1.3.7 – January 19, 2017
* Improved: Database calls to check if pdf invoice exists.
1.3.6 – January 18, 2017
* Fixed: “PHP Fatal error: Uncaught MpdfException: `<tfoot>` must precede `<tbody>` in a table” for global invoice.
1.3.5 – January 11, 2017
* Improved: WPML string translations by adding invoice title option.
* Improved: `taxes_count` variable to independent `tax_count` BEWPI_Abstract_Invoice object variable.
1.3.4 – January 4, 2017
* Added: Custom hidden order itemmeta filter to template file.
* Added: Class BEWPIPREMIUM_Install to separate concerns.
* Improved: Class BEWPIPREMIUM_Settings by following WPCS and using constants.
* Improved: Invoice attachment and email BCC header code.
* Improved: WooCommerce Subscriptions email selectlist to multiple checkboxes in order to attach invoice to multiple email types.
* Removed: Use of BEWPI_TEMPLATES_INVOICES_DIR and using BEWPI_INVOICES_DIR instead.
* Removed: Action ‘mk_custom_template_invoices_dir’ because is has been renamed to ‘bewpi_after_setup_directories’.
1.3.3 – November 15, 2016
* Improved: Requiring files and loading plugin only if needed.
* Fixed: Polylang and WPML conflicts by only using WPML API.
* Fixed: PDF attachment option empty check.
1.3.2 – October 8, 2016
* Fixed: Total with refund calculation.
1.3.1 – October 7, 2016
* Fixed: Paid watermark showing on attached pdf files.
1.3.0 – September 23, 2016
* Added: WPML integration (global invoices not supported yet).
* Added: Send invoice as reminder after specific period of time.
* Fixed: Attaching PDF attachment to PDF invoice.
* Fixed: Total calculation with refund.
* Fixed: Payment method not showing in footer of global invoice.
1.2.0 – March 4, 2016
* Improved: Global invoice template margin between logo and addresses.
* Improved: ‘plugins_loaded’ priority due to free version.
* Improved: Code, text and more.
* Fixed: Global invoice ‘init’ function not checking for nonce.
* Removed: Language files due to usage of free plugin textdomain.
1.1.3 – December 25, 2015
* Fixed: Plugin license activation by adding site url to request
* Improved: Date translations by using date_i18n()
1.1.2 – December 13, 2015
* Fixed: Customer generated invoice not saved and sent by email.
1.1.1 – December 13, 2015
* Fixed: Months in customer generation dropdown on account page not unique.
1.0.1 – December 12, 2015
* Added: Options to choose WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin emails.
* Added: Functionality to generate a global invoice by month or year from customer account page.